Yes, we are open to care for your pets! Medically necessary veterinary care is considered an essential community service and is exempted from the Michigan Stay at Home Executive Order.
Changes When Calling or Visiting the Clinic
- We will only be open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- We are practicing curb side service exclusively. Only pets and staff enter the building. Please call (676-1251) from the parking area upon arrival and a staff member will be able to assist.
- We are only seeing patients for medically necessary services.
- Someone from our office will call you to reschedule any appointments or procedures not medically necessary.
- We are continuing appointments for sick or injured pets, rabies vaccines, distemper and parvo-virus vaccines, puppy and kitten vaccines, final vaccines in a series, dental procedures with extractions, and similar medically necessary visits.
- If you are unsure if your pet should be seen, please call the office at 676-1251.
- There is no Daycare, Boarding, Grooming, or Nail Trim services.
- If a family emergency necessitates boarding, please call the office. We will do our best to help.
- Prescription refills, prescription diets, and any other inventory items can be ordered via phone and picked up.
- Most inventory items can also be purchased from our online store and delivered directly to your home.
Thank you for being such great clients and working with us as we all face this challenging time together. We always enjoy seeing you and your pets.
Thornwood Veterinary Team